Coming to Musée de l'Hydraviation in Biscarrosse France
Musée de l'Hydraviation
332, rue Louis Breguet
40600 BISCARROSSE, FRANCE
- From Bordeaux, take the A63 highway and then the A660. Take the exit for Mios / Biscarrosse. Follow signs for Sanguinet / Biscarrosse.
- From Bayonne, take the A63 highway toward Bordeaux for about 90 kilometers to the Parentis / Labouheyre exit.
- Ychoux Train Station (25 min)
- Arcachon Train Station (30 min)
- Facture-Biganos Train Station (40 min)
- Bordeaux Train Station (1 hr)
From a French number: 36 35 (€0.34/minute). Train information available on sncf.com/en.
- XLR Line 11 connects Ychoux Train Station to Parentis, downtown Biscarrosse and Sanguinet all year round, daily except Sundays and French holidays
- XLR Line 14 connects Parentis, Biscarrosse, Sanguinet and La Teste-de-Buch all year round, daily except Sundays and French holidays.
- XLR Line 46 connects Arcachon Train Station to Biscarrosse (beach, lake and downtown) and Parentis in July and August only, on Saturdays and Sundays.
Bus lines from other cities in France: www.sobus.fr/bus-Biscarrosse
- Bordeaux-Mérignac International Airport (about 50 minutes away – www.bordeaux.aeroport.fr/en)
- Biscarrosse-Parentis Airport (Civil Aviation – Tel: +33 (0)5 58 78 18 74)